Welcome to Environmental Science 20! Below, I have listed important sites for you to become very familiar with and why:
- WordPress (the same blog site that I am using) – I require you to start your own wordpress blog – this will be a site that we will use from here on out for all of your science classes. You will be required to make a page for Environmental Science (I will show you how to do this).
- Planbook – I share my daily plans with my students – if you are going to be away or miss a day it is YOUR responsibility to get caught up on (and check out) what you missed. Please be diligent in checking this site!
- Twitter – my twitter “handle” is @cooperscience1.
- Read over the rubric very carefully! This is a brand new course, make sure you are familiar with the units that we will be examining.
- Join our Remind community here.
- Introduce yourself to me using this short Google Form survey!