Welcome to ES20 AP! Below, I have listed important sites for you to become very familiar with and why:
- WordPress (the same blog site that I am using) – I require you to start your own wordpress blog – this will be a site that we will use from here on out for all of your science classes. You will be required to make a page for ES20 AP (I will show you how to do this).
- Planbook – I share my daily plans with my students – if you are going to be away or miss a day it is YOUR responsibility to get caught up on (and check out) what you missed. Please be diligent in checking this site!
- Twitter – my twitter “handle” is @cooperscience1. We will not be using Remind any longer, and will be moving to Twitter for announcements, reminders, etc. The reason for this is that I like the direct messaging application with this platform. I also like that we can take videos with our smart phones of our labs and post to twitter for further class discussions. In this class, we will be using #cooperscienceES20AP. Many of our assignments will focus around tweeting current events.
- Read over the rubric very carefully!
- Join our Google+ community here! You will be required to post to the ES20AP discussion and add a link to your blog whenever you have an assignment/blog/discussion due (I will show you how to do this, its easy).
- Introduce yourself to me using this short Google Form survey!