What is an Assignment Calendar? This is an easy to search chronological archive of our unit! I will post what we did in class, assignments, reminders, announcements and updates as needed. How does this benefit you? This is a place where you can go to check out what we did during the day (if you were missing school) and is a place where I will be posting assignments, some extra resources, or links to blog posts of the assignment. This post will be very helpful to you if you would like to check on a past resource or assignment if needed!
Tuesday, March 27
- Fish assignment. You will be given the handout from our substitute teacher and will need this document to gather the information from.
Monday, April 9
- Began fishing unit notes – What would the world be like without fish?
Tuesday, April 10
- A World Without Fish
- Read the above story – think about the question. Be prepared to discuss.
- Begin the movie – End of the Line
Wednesday, April 11
- Continue “End of the Line” – will finish tomorrow
- Reminder – bring fire starting materials for tomorrow!
Thursday, April 12
- Conservation in the News
- Finish “End of the Line”
- BRING FIRE STARTING MATERIALS FOR TOMORROW
Friday, April 13
- Work on Fish assignment
- BRING FIRE STARTING MATERIALS FOR MONDAY
Monday, April 14
- Make fire starters – we will test these later this week.
Tuesday, April 16